Pages

Thursday 22 February 2018

Roller coaster recount 2

I could see passengers shaking with fear and i was just scared but think i will be alright 
i was so excited to see how the roller coaster is going to feel when it drops.

I see that the cart in I was sitting in was a very shiny bright kowhai cart it was really cool the it started to judder up towards the peak of the track and i could see the the bright orange stairs and the side ple were rosey red with dots on it, it felt like they choose any colour they felt like it.
Before the  cart was up to the summit i could see the bright blue sky as the below the pretty horizon shiny through. Their were rides so low from the peak i felt tall as the mountain showing bigger from the sun showing its huge shadow. Their  were cars on the parked on the parking lot from down there and up here it look like little tiny ants.



The roller coasters went forward and momentum as the tracks with click.click.click.my butterflies in my belly with fast circle as i get so nauseous after a bit, My eyes started to get blurry i couldn't see anything but i could smell something amazing it smell like popcorn and lollies it smell like there were flower growing by my nose it was wonderful i love it . But suddenly the carted went to move and fast it went down it felt like my body drop and feel out it felt weird I didn't like it i could hear screaming as their breath come toward the back of my head it was smell like mint lucky if it was not stinky i will be sick.


Then we went inverted I feel that my belt will come loose that will not be good I hold on so hard my hands become to be sweaty it felt uncomfortable.We twist.We turn.I was so nauseous after we with siede ways i could taste the salty vomit as i scream hard out i just wanted to hop off.

 we hoped of it was so amazing i was shaking with fear i just wanted to go home but at less it was fun i loved it i think i will come back but will i..."NOT!!!"said hiria i think i had to much but had fun as it lasted.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.